Review for Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin


Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin
Forever My Girl (The Beaumont, #1)



I was never supposed to be a rock star. I had my life all planned out for me. Play football in college. Go to the NFL. Marry my high school sweetheart and live happily ever after. 

I broke both our hearts that day when I told her I was leaving. I was young. I made the right decision for me, but the wrong decision for us. I’ve poured my soul into my music, but I’ve never forgotten her. Her smell, her smile. 

And now I’m going back. 

After ten years. 

I hope I can explain that after all this time. 

I still want her to be my forever girl.

Review:
Heidi has come up with a great and emotional book that it will catch everyone readers attention no matter what. This book draws out so many emotion that it will have the readers turning the pages. It demonstrate  how strong first love is that no one destroy if they even the chance to. This is the first one to the series. Second one will come out soon. 
Recommend for people over age of 18 years or older.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: After the Game by Abbi Glines

Review: New York, Actually by Sarah Morgan

Top Series To Catch Up On, Part 1