Hot Ticket by Olivia Cunning


Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour, #3)

Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour #3)  by Olivia Cunning

There are things in bassist Jace Seymour’s past that he is unwilling to share with anyone. To cover his guilt and anguish, he seeks dominatrix Mistress V (Aggie) to temporarily placate his inner turmoil.

Aggie doesn’t have much use for men–besides the power rush she gets when they’re begging for mercy at her feet–but Jace isn’t like her usual clients. His cool defiance and unexpected dominance in the bedroom drives her to distraction and quickly steals her heart.

When circumstances threaten Jace’s position in Sinners, Aggie must help him regain his rightful place in the band while showing him that time and love can heal all wounds.

Recommend for 18 years and older.

Review:
I love love this book so much. This is book was the one I was waiting for that I counted the days for the release. I always wanted to read Jace story so much badly  because he appeal to me from the beginning of first book in the series, Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour #1). He was always quiet and shy that I desperately wanted to know his story so badly. And I finally did. And let's say it did not disappoint me. His story is so emtional that I cry when Jace finally broken down. Jace has so much guilt in his life that Aggie is the perfect one to break it down for him, so he can finally learn how to forgive his self. And Aggie is so cute that I love it when she gets so bossy when she does not get her way. She is the perfect match for Jace. They belong to each other. Also, they too would some hot, steamy sex that will make you blush.  Every reader will definitely love this story. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: After the Game by Abbi Glines

Review: New York, Actually by Sarah Morgan

Top Series To Catch Up On, Part 1