Secrets and Satin (The MacKenzie Family #8) by Liliana Hart Review


Secrets and Satin
Secrets and Satin (The MacKenzie Family #8) by Liliana Hart


No one knows heartbreak like Jade Jax. After losing her husband to a tragic death, she doesn’t believe love can happen twice. But after years of living a half-life without her husband, her body starts to waken again, and needs she’d forgotten come to the surface.

Max Devlin never thought Jade would want him outside of his dreams, but fate plays a helping hand when they’re thrust into a high stakes mission, protecting each other’s backs like old times. Max decides he’s finally ready to end his bachelor ways, but he learns quickly that happily-ever-after isn't always possible. Because Jade has no desire to ever love again. Not when she knows how painful it can be.

Recommend for 18 and older




Review:
Oh, I love the MacKenzie family so much! I really enjoy how they enact with each other. This book was focus on Max and Jade. I cannot wait until I got my hand on this story because I was very curious about their background. Jade had a husband but he died and Max took care of her. But I knew they love each other very much that it took Jade longer to admit her feelings to Max. However, I really enjoy their story so much with their crazy, steamy sex scenes. Before reading this book, you must read the first book in the series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: After the Game by Abbi Glines

Blog Tour: So Over You by Kate Meader

Review: New York, Actually by Sarah Morgan