Fallen Crest Family by Tijan Review

Review:
Tijan has definitely out done her self that I cannot wait for the next book!I love love Sam so much. I waited days for this novel to come out. Mason and Logan are just hot and trouble. The main theme in this book is family issues! Mason and Sam are facing alot of family problems because Sam moth er does not agree with this relationship. Sam mother is not the only one who does not like Mason and Sam relationship at all, which is Public girl group. Sam mother creates so much chaos that it hurt Sam at the end. Sam is facing with terrible news from none of her fathers contracting her, remembering her abuse, and losing a best friend. Sam is a great and strong person that she makes it through with all of that issues. Mason also help Sam by reminding her that she is a loving person. Sam and Mason are definitely in love with each other that every hot and sexy love scenes can make anyone blush while reading. In addition, we get introduced to new characters that will be a great addition to the next upcoming novels. I love how funny and careless Logan is that I laugh whenever he say inappropriate things! 
I did a interview with Mason!!!!!
1. What are your favorite sports?

           M: Enjoy most sports, none I don’t like. Football’s top choice.

2. What music are you into?

            M: Whatever fits my mood, whatever gets me going for games.

3. Do you have a type a car you love to have? If so, then what is it?

            M: I’d want to get a Ferrari some day, rub it in Logan’s face.

4. What was your first thought of Sam?

            M: She’s hot. What the fuck’s she doing with those bitches.

5. When did you realize that you love Sam very much?

            M: When she told that one girl she was screwing her stepbrother. They thought it was Logan and Sam didn’t care to correct her. I was proud of her.

6. What are you plans for Sam in the future?

            M: None of your business.

7. Are you always close to your brother?

            M: Pretty much raised him, so yeah.

8. Who is your best friend?

           M: Sam.

9. What is your greatest fear?

            M: Losing Logan and Sam.

10. Who do you hate the most? And why?

            M: You, right now. I don’t like people knowing my business.

11.  How long have you been friends with Nate?

            M: (Scowling) Ask him.

12. Why is Nate always close to you?

            M: Because he's my other best friend.




Comments

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh Mason, you had me at "None of your business". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny!! None of your business is soooo much like Mason

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: After the Game by Abbi Glines

Blog Tour: So Over You by Kate Meader

Review: New York, Actually by Sarah Morgan