This Heart Of Mine by Amanda Bennett

*This is the third and final book in The Raine Series. WARNING contains mature content and language


Kayla seems to have it all. She has a wonderful man who would go to the ends of the earth for her and a family that seems to support her regardless of the consequences.
But is it enough to help her face her demons and to truly find happiness within her heart?

Madison never thought he would be faced with so many life altering decisions at such a young age. he wants to do right by Kayla and his family, but when old wounds reopen he finds himself questioning every choice he has ever made.

Life isn't all it seems for these two and they're coming to the realization that there will always be someone wanting to come along and destroy it all.

Will following her heart prove to be the right decision, or will it be the one thing that could make the only man she's ever loved, say good-bye for good?

Review:
This is Kayla and Madison last journey together. This novel has so much emotional throughout that it will make any reader keep reading. Kayla and Madison has been through a lot together that it will make you root for them to stay together no matter what happens. Kayla is definitely pregnant that it changes their world. However, there is a lot people from the past that are trying to break their relationship. But Madison does everything to keep Kayla and the baby safe since he love them so deeply. Madison does his best in order to be the man that his father never was. After a short time, Madison finds out everything has changed. Kayla and him are finally starting their own home for their family that they've already started. A definitely great book! 
Excerpt:
My eyes fluttered open and I couldn't make out anything around me. I was confused and in a foggy haze. I was in a small room, but it wasn't mine. When I heard faint voices coming from outside of the claustrophobic room, I tried to scream, but nothing came out.  I lifted my heavy arm up to my throat, trailing the large plastic tubing that lead to my mouth. I felt as though I was drowning and an overwhelming fear fell over me. I was choking. There was a large foreign object obstructing my breathing and I quickly began to panic. What the hell had happened? Where the hell was I, and why was there nobody around? I started pulling the large blue tube from my mouth and instantly began gagging on whatever it was I was removing
Fun Facts:
Kayla:
- She only own 2 pairs of shoes besides her boots
- She likes UFC
- Her favorite football team is the San Francisco 49ers
- Loves starburst jelly beans
- allergic to chocolate

Cami:
- Loves to talk
- Is very OCD
- She has no filter: TMI to the max
- Terrified of birds
-  Will randomly start doing cheers from high school

Madison
- Can play the guitar and drums as well as sing
- Rarely wears underwear
- Hates to workout 
- Hates cake
- Doesn't like to wear shorts

Glenn
- Afraid of spiders
- Gets stage fright before every show
- Favorite beer is corona
- Addicted to coffee
- He doesn't like any of his food to touch on the plate


Fun Facts About The Author

Amanda Bennett:
- Used to want to be a stand up comic
- I have a major foot phobia
- Deathly afraid of spiders
- Obsessed with reality tv
- I never chew gum
- Addicted to anything Guess brand
- favorite color is black and pink
- absolutely love jewelry but only wear my wedding ring
- Can pick up a softball with my toes
- Can write with my toes
- Favorite drink is coffee and grape soda (crush brand only)
- Am lactose intolerant but I eat lots of dairy with the help of lactaid 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: After the Game by Abbi Glines

Review: New York, Actually by Sarah Morgan

Top Series To Catch Up On, Part 1