Out of Line by Jen McLaughlin
Desperate to break free…
I've spent my entire life under my father’s thumb, but now I'm finally free to make my own choices. When my roommate dragged me to my first college party, I met Finn Coram and my life turned inside out. He knows how to break the rules and is everything I never knew I wanted. A Marine by day and surfer by night, he pushes me away even as our attraction brings us closer. Now I am finally free to do whatever I want. I know what I want. I choose Finn.
Trying to play by the rules...
I always follow orders. My job, my life, depends on it. I thought this job would be easy, all the rules were made crystal clear, but when I met Carrie Wallington, everything got muddy. She's a rule I know I shouldn't break, but damn if I don’t inch closer to the breaking point each time I see her. I’m ready to step out of line. And even worse? I’m living a lie. They say the truth will set you free, but in my case…
The truth will cost me everything.
Amazon - http://amzn.to/17HLrFu
B&N - http://bit.ly/17hfkvi
Jen McLaughlin writes steamy New Adult books for the young and young at heart. Her first release, Out of Line, is due out September 2013. She also writes Contemporary Romance under the pen name Diane Alberts. She is a multi-published, bestselling author and is represented by Louise Fury from the L. Perkins Agency. Since receiving her first contract offer under the pen name Diane Alberts, she has yet to stop writing.
Though she lives in the mountains, she really wishes she was surrounded by a hot, sunny beach with crystal clear water. She lives in Northeast Pennsylvania with her four kids, a husband, a schnauzer mutt, a cat, and a Senegal parrot. In the rare moments when she’s not writing, she can usually be found hunched over one knitting project or another. Her goal is too write so many well-crafted romance books that even a non-romance reader will know her name.
Reviews:I've been a fan of Jen's for a very long time, so when she told me about her new adventure I was supportive, but only after I read Out of Line did I become excited. Jen has taken a situation that is relevant in today's world and given us a glimpse of what's its like to be society royalty. What she teaches us is that it doesn't matter who you are, your heart leads you to where you least expect. Out of Line is a sexy, fun and romance filled story that will have you asking for the next one.
My top ten shows of all time!
Hello! I’m Jen McLaughlin, and I am here to talk a little bit about my new release, Out of Line, and also to tell you a little bit about my top ten shows of all time! When I’m done, I’d love to hear all about yours!
1. The BBC version of Sherlock. If you haven’t seen it, you simply must watch it. The first two seasons are on Netflix and Amazon, and you will not regret it. Benedict Cumberbatch has a voice that could turn stone into velvet, I kid you not. WATCH IT!
2. Downton Abbey. This is another British show that I just adore. If you are one of the few who haven’t heard of it or watched it…what are you waiting for?
3. Elementary. This is the American version of the BBC Sherlock, and I love watching it every week. I love Lucy Lui at Watson, and Johnny Miller is a great Sherlock!
4. Castle. Maybe it’s because I’m a writer, but I just find Castle utterly endearing and fun!
5. Graceland. This is a new-ish series on USA, and it’s a fun drama that hooks me in every week.
6. Breaking Bad. I gorged myself on this show last summer, watching all four season in one long binge. Then I caught up on season five—and now I’m ready for the next season, which is happening NOW.
7. Modern Family. I love this show and all the different levels of funny it gives up every week.
8. Vampire Diaries. Yep, I love me some Damon, Stefan, and Elena!
9. Hawaii 5-0. I certainly don’t mostly watch for Alex O’Loughlin. ~clears throat~ Definitely not.
10. And last, but not least, the BBC version of Robin Hood. Though it totally blew my mind a few times from breaking out of the mold…it was a great series!
So…what are some of your favorite shows?Link: