Skip to main content

Tragically Flawed by A.M. Hargrove

BOOK SUMMARY:

Riviera Benson has a talent...one she discovered by accident. She’s a painter, but canvas isn’t her medium. She creates her lovely masterpieces on walls and ceilings of million dollar homes as murals and faux finishes. Her art is in high demand now, but life wasn’t always that way. Riviera has secrets from her past she intends to keep tightly locked away...terrifying secrets that keep her awake at night...that prevent her from getting close to anyone...anyone that is, until she meets Shan.

Benjamin Shandon, owner of Shandon Homes, works like a thousand demons are chasing him...because perhaps they are. His business has boomed, ever since the forest fire swept through the canyon and destroyed hundreds of million dollar homes. He demands excellence in everything...from his employees to his women. He slows down for nothing, keeping a schedule that no sane person would want. But Riviera interrupts everything, twisting his guts inside out, and wedging her way into his heart, destroying a promise he made to himself.

Will they let their pasts control their future, or will they decide to let go and allow their hearts to discover each other’s?
 Review:
A.M. Hargrove is one of those authors that I know I am going to love whatever she puts out there. Tragically Flawed is no exception and completely blew me away! First, let me say that A.M. Hargrove can write a beautifully epic love story. They are filled with so much passion you are instantly transformed. With amazing, well-developed, strong character. t is brilliantly written. From that enthralling first chapter to the very end where you are breathing heavily, shaking your head, thinking HOLY CRAP did all that just happen?
Buy Links:
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/19qMpVb

Author Information


One day, on her way home from work as a sales manager, A. M. Hargrove, realized her life was on fast forward and if she didn't do something soon, it would quickly be too late to write that work of fiction she had been dreaming of her whole life.  So, she rolled down the passenger window of her fabulous (not) company car and tossed out her leather briefcase.  Luckily, the pedestrian in the direct line of fire was a dodge ball pro and had über quick reflexes enabling him to avoid getting bashed in the head.  Feeling a tad guilty about the near miss, A. M. made a speedy turn down a deserted side street before tossing her crummy, outdated piece-of-you-know-what laptop out the window.  She breathed a liberating sigh of relief, picked up her cell phone, called her boss and quit her job.  Grinning, she made another call to her hubs and told him of her new adventure (after making sure his heart was beating properly again).

So began A. M. Hargrove's career as a YA/NA and Adult Romance writer. Her books include the following: Edge of Disaster, Shattered Edge and Kissing Fire (The Edge Series); The Guardians of Vesturon series (Survival, Resurrection, Determinant, reEmergent and Beginnings); Dark Waltz and Tragically Flawed.

Other than being in love with writing about being in love, she loves chocolate, ice cream and coffee and is positive they should be added as part of the USDA food groups.

Author Links:
Top 10 Guilty Pleasures

10.  Sleeping in. I never do it, mainly because my body won’t allow it. I dream about it, I envy those that can do it, but for some stupid reason, my body thinks it’s a rooster and likes to rise when the sun comes up (boo). So, every blue moon, when the rare occasion strikes, and the stars are aligned, it happens and I actually do sleep past seven. Then I feel SO guilty, but not for long.

9.  Extra dirty martinis, Grey Goose please, oh and throw in a couple of extra olives too. Is all I can say is YUM!



8.  Movie popcorn. And not just a teeny tiny bag of it. I’m talking massive quantities. That stuff is my crack. I will NOT go to the movies if I can’t have any. I want it fresh too. And do NOT put that nasty stuff they call butter on it. I want it just popped, like it is, in a gigantic bag. And if you plan to share, you’d better be quick, cuz my hand’s liable to smack yours out of the way, just so I can grab my handful.


7.  Chardonnay, please. Chilled perfectly.

6.  Lobster with drawn butter. Need I say more?

5.  Snow skiing. I love it…it’s my all time favorite thing in the world. There’s nothing like hitting the slopes on a morning after a deep snow, when you’re making the first tracks. There’s only one thing I can think of that’s more fun than that, and I’m not saying what that is!
  

4.  Coffee… I’ll admit it, I’m addicted. Plain, no flavors, with cream. Yum to the max.

3.  Chocolate. Dark, milk, you name it. I’m not picky. I just LOVE chocolate.

2. Ice cream. It’s my diet nemesis. If I could find a way to live on it, I would. Any flavor, any kind, and I’m there.


1.  Writing. I could write all day long. I LOVE to write. It’s so far in my blood, when I can’t do it, I feel like the addict in withdrawal. It’s close to impossible for me NOT to write anymore. I have so many ideas pouring through my brain, I wish I could write faster, but… it’s a good thing I can’t. I deprive my family enough as it is.



I must say, if had to work on that thing everyday, I don’t think I’d be so addicted and I sure as heck wouldn’t look that happy!  Here’s top Happily Ever Afters!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: New York, Actually by Sarah Morgan

Meet Molly 
New York’s most famous agony aunt, she considers herself an expert at relationships…as long as they’re other people’s. The only love of her life is her Dalmatian, Valentine. Meet Daniel A cynical divorce lawyer, he’s hardwired to think relationships are a bad idea. If you don’t get involved, no-one can get hurt. But then he finds himself borrowing a dog to meet the gorgeous woman he sees running in Central Park every morning… Molly and Daniel think they know everything there is to know about relationships…until they meet each other that is… Review: That is right, reader, Sarah Morgan has released another fantastic book in From Manhattan with Love series. She has released New York, Actually in the series that will introduce new characters who will fall in love in the New York area. The reader will get to see Daniel (from previous books) fall in love unexpectedly. Daniel is very well-known divorce attorney that you will definitely want him on your side. He always roots for the …

Top Series To Catch Up On, Part 1

Hello Everyone,
It is a definitely new year which means that they will be new books releasing soon enough. It is definitely the time to catch up with series before the new book release. Here is my top five series to catch up with would be:
1. Fatal series by Marie Force
I ultimate love reading Fatal series so much because it has so much suspense yet it has romance too that it heigthen the story more. Sam and Nick are my most favorite couple in the series that I always can't wait to read the next book to know what they are up too. It is always something different each time.
Review: Fatal Affair Fatal Justice Fatal Consequences Fatal Flaw Fatal Deception Fatal Mistake Fatal Jeopardy  Fatal Scandal  Fatal Frenzy Fatal Identify
2. Wind Dragons MC series by Chantal Fernando
Who doesn't love reading bad boys falling in love? 'Cause they always fall the hardest. And these Wind Dragons biker definitely do! They are so sexy but their women are also bad ass too that you will end up loving th…

Blog Tour: Kiss My Boots by Harper Sloan

About the book:
Hang on to your Stetsons this summer, because you’re in for one wild ride! Get lost in the second installment of New York Timesbestselling author Harper Sloan’s Coming Home series, KISS MY BOOTS. In the second installment, the wildest Davis of them all is looking for love…maybe.
Quinn Davis prefers to live her life quietly. She’s the stereotypical tomboy with two overprotective big brothers who have always looked out for her. Of course, it doesn’t help that her heart has already been hardened when it comes to devilishly handsome cowboys with silver tongues. That is, until Tate Montgomery comes riding back into town. Their first meeting, however, is far from something out of a fairy tale and only further convinces Quinn that men aren’t worth her time.
Growing up, the one time Tate ever truly felt at home was during the long, sweltering summer months he spent at his gram and paw’s farm in Pine Oak, Texas. Now, Tate has returned to his childhood sanctuary seeking a fresh sta…