Tied Up in Hearstrings by Felicia Lynn

Synopsis:

Tragedy ripped the security from her life. Left a single mother, Alexis's fear of loss insulates her from the rest of the world. Her best friends from college and close family are the only people she keeps close.

A man from her past has always been in love with Alexis. He’s never met anyone that measures up to her. Garrett is a musician, who never really imagined he’d have the fame and fortune that he's found. But, even with that, what he's always wanted is out of reach... or is it?

When Garrett and Alexis meet up by chance a relationship begins. Neither expected what happens. She can’t be sure she’s ready for the complications a relationship brings. He will have to work overtime to win her heart without any assurances it will be successful.

Alexis is learning about life without Jed, and is feeling more secure with parenting on her own. Garrett appreciates his fans and is enjoying his life on the road but misses having a private life. The lives they have built separately leave little room for a budding relationship, but their hearts won’t take that into consideration.

Will the cards they’ve been dealt get in the way of a love that is meant to be? Is love enough to overcome loss and heartbreak? Can they accept all that the other is, without feeling like they are living in the shadow of their former lives?
Review:
Felicia Lynn definitely outdone herself. She gave so much passion that I could not stop reading from page one. I definitely wanted more from the story since the characters became so interesting that I was addicted to them. Garrett and Alexis were great friend together at college. They share the great passion for music, however, Garrett follow his dream by going to Nashville and pursue his music career. He lose touch with Alexis, but she married to someone else and had a child. However, her husband has died and become a single mother. Fast forward to 18 months, most of Alexis friends are tired of Alexis not moving on with her life. As Alexis goes on her getaway, she accidentally run into Garrett.  Needless to say, neither one of them have lost their feelings for each other. After spending some time together he quickly realizes he doesn't want to loose connection with her again. Alexis is having a hard time feeling worthy of anything good in her life and doesn't feel like she fits in with Garrett's musical career. He proves to her that she and Sierra, both, that they are all he wants. 
20 Fun Facts:
20 FUN FACTS
By Felicia Lynn

1.      I can’t write without my headphones in and whatever song I’m listening to at that time, on repeat.
2.      My favorite food is sushi or fish bait as my family calls it.
3.      I’m pretty much obsessed with candy corns during the month on October.
4.      Some of the scenes in my book embarrassed a couple family members. Can you guess which scenes?
5.      My favorite color is Purple. My nook, kindle and computer cases are all purple!
6.      My dream job is to be a character at Disney World.
7.      If I could have dinner with anyone it would be EL James. I’d really like to convince her to write Fifty Shades from Christian’s pov.
8.      I’m baseball obsessed. Go Red Sox & Braves
9.      My Golden Retriever’s name is Ginger and my cat is Sassy.
10.  My favorite flowers are tulips. My brother Douglas owes me flowers.
11.  I love Bourbon & Moonshine. One of my favorite days was at the moonshine distillery in Greenville, SC with my dad doing a tasting.
12.  My favorite mixed drink is a Horse’s Neck. (Ginger Beer, Bourbon and lemon.) It’s unusual and very tasty.
13.   Florida is my home. One day I will move back there and live happily ever after.
14.  I love the beach.
15.  Disney World is the happiest place on Earth.
16.   My worst and favorite habit is chocolate.
17.  If I had to choose a dark and dangerous or blond surfer, I’d choose dark and dangerous every time.
18.   Kellen Kyle and his notes to Keira are swoon-worthy! Like Big time swoon-worthy! SC Stephen is amazing!
19.  Some of my best friends, I haven’t met in real life. They only live in my facebook world. But I love them just as much.
20.  I hate coffee yet spend an insane amount of time and money at Starbucks.

Author Bio:
Felicia Lynn is a transplanted Florida girl, born and raised, who lives just north of Atlanta, GA with her husband, daughter, dog and cat. She spends most of her days holed up in a cozy chair with a cup of tea and her laptop, writing about the characters that live in her head. When she’s not writing you’ll find her hanging out with her family and friends! She loves reading, taking long walks, chatting with her Facebook family, and listening to music, especially live music. A self-declared lover of all things baseball, she is obsessed with every aspect of the game!!!
Felicia writes contemporary romance, because love stories make people happy. Even in the midst of anguish and turmoil, true love can turn life around, and the process is beautiful. Most of Felicia's stories are based on real life experiences that she embellishes to tell a story. She is currently at work on her second novel.

Social Media Links:

Buy Links:


Giveaway:
Giveaway will be a paperwhite and 2 signed books.

Please add under the giveaway the link to Amazon’s list of countries they ship to: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201074230


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: After the Game by Abbi Glines

Review: New York, Actually by Sarah Morgan

Top Series To Catch Up On, Part 1