Title: Fighting Temptation
Series: Men of Honor, #1
Author: K.C. Lynn
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 18, 2014
Tour Organized by: As the Pages Turn
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00HY1SUKK
Amazon CA: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00HY1SUKK
Amazon AU: http://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B00HY1SUKK
Jaxson is arrogant, angry and aggressive. Yet he’s also beautiful, strong and
honorable. I unconditionally and irrevocably love every damaged part of him. And
for the boy, who didn’t believe in love, he would always and forever have mine.
Julia was different from anyone I’d ever met. I never thought someone so good and
genuine existed until her. The more I saw of her the more I became addicted to her.
Every time I was around her she would destroy some of the darkness that lurked
inside of me. She made the bad shit in my life seem not so terrible. Then, before I
knew it, I had fallen for a girl from another world. -Jaxson Reid
* * *
Julia Sinclair is your typical innocent good girl with a heart of gold. At sixteen she
moved to Sunset Bay, South Carolina, to live with her Grams after losing her mother
to cancer. This is where she met some of the best friends she will ever have and one
in particular who will forever hold her heart.
Jaxson Reid is your typical tattooed bad boy. His past and soul is as dark as the
tattoos he bares. He flies through life and girls with no attachments and no
emotions... until he met her.
One fateful night brought Julia and Jaxson together. They formed a friendship and a
bond so strong it was unbreakable. Jaxson fought the temptation of anything more
with Julia because he knew he would never be good enough for her. When he found
his control slipping he left the one girl, who meant everything to him, to join the
But one passion-filled night has Jaxson letting go of fighting temptation which will
forever alter their relationship.
A few years later Jaxson comes home to make things right with the one girl who’s
ever meant anything to him. Except someone isn’t happy that Jaxson has returned. Someone who thinks Julia is theirs and they will stop at nothing to make sure it
stays that way... forever.
Now Jaxson will not only fight to protect Julia but will also battle the new and
existing demons that haunt his soul.
This is a New Adult Romance and is told from both character’s pov. Due to strong
sexual content, coarse language and mature subject matter this book is not suitable
for anyone under the age of 18.
I was definitely curious about reading KC. Lynn books very much. She capture everyone attention from the book blurb that makes you want to read more about it. It definitely has some spark to the story, but it has the same genre with the town bad boy and the sweet girl, who fall in love with each other. The character are so cute for each other that makes you want to root for them no matter what. Each of the character have some flaw that can interpret their relationship, but it can be overcome. Jaxson definitely in love with Julia but he feel unworthy to be with her that he rather be friends. However, Julia knows she love her best friend very much that she will push for it. Good read!
K.C.'s Top 5-10 favorite book boyfriends and why
1) Jaxson Reid - Fighting Temptation (Of course) Is my number one. The alpha male tortured bad boy who’s tatted and drives a motorcycle...Hello? Can you say yum! ;) He’s just enough alpha and possessive without crossing the line, because for me there is such a line.
2) Blake Daniels from JB Salsbury- Fighting to forgive. I love me a fighter, especially one like Blake. He’s sexy, arrogant and cocky, yet also sweet and vulnerable. He also has the perfect amount of Alpha in him. :)
3) Rule from Jay Crownover- Now although I’m always into tatted bad boys, Rule is typically not one I would be into. The whole mohawk and different colored hair isn’t really my thing, but for some reason Rule really did it for me.
4) Alex Fuentes from Simone Elkeles- Perfect Chemistry. This is probably my favorite YA Romance. Again the whole tatted Bad boy, you just can’t go wrong. :)
5) Mick Brody from Toni Blakes- One reckless summer. One word...YUM! Again another bad boy, who’s been dealt a crappy hand, and secretly isn’t as tough as he looks, well at least on the inside. :)
6) Zadist from J.R Ward’s- Black dagger brother hood series. A bad ass vampire, who’s tortured soul needs some major TLC. Definitely my kinda guy. ;)
7) Honestly anyone of Lora Leigh’s bad ass alpha’s, except for the ones who like to share... not my thing. I like them possessive. :)
K.C. Lynn lives in a small town in Western Canada. She’s married and is a stay at
home mom of four: two girls and a set of twin boys. She coaches the local high
school cheerleading team and also has her own rhinestone clothing business. Her
love of romance books brought her to writing her first debut novel and she looks
forward to writing many more. When she’s not writing, or spending time with her
family, she’s reading and loves going to the movies.
Author Contact Info:
TOUR WIDE GIVEAWAY:
K.C. is offering up (3) eBooks, (2) CHARM BOOK MARKS or (2) CHARM KEYCHAINS.
Giveaway is international and ends at 11:59 PM CST 02/24/2014.
Rafflecopter link: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/05dc89122/