Julie's Hawaiian Vacay Itinerary!
You and your "work husband" have just won an all-expenses-paid vacation in Oahu. Now the fun begins…
1. Get lei'd. (With flowers, obvi.)
2. Settle into your gorgeous ocean-side cabin. Contemplate living in Hawaii forever.
3. Become overwhelmed with hideous unexplained jealousy when your bestie decides to make sexy moves on your work husband, Alan.
4. Dismiss jealousy. After all, you're not interested in Alan "that" way…are you?
5. Avoid joyous dancing when bestie's ex arrives and sweeps her off her feet—leaving Alan completely and totally available.
6. Now you're alone with Alan. Alone. In paradise. Take a deep breath, have a mai tai—or two—and (gulp!) make your move. Be classy.
7. "Accidentally" let Alan peek under your grass skirt.
8. Take off grass skirt.
9. Do Incredibly Naughty and Sexy Things everywhere.
10. And do not think about what happens when you and your work husband go back to reality….
This novella is a good read for the summer. It is quick and fun to read. The two characters are coworker that they never cross the line. However, things change when they go on vocation. I always enjoy reading stories about friends turning into lover. We get to see how the romance get down. These two character definitely have chemistry between them that it takes no time for them to be together. Their romance is hot and sexy that it makes them perfect together. However, I did have problems with why they just realize they are meant together no matter what. Good read for the summer!