Cover Reveal: Black Lies by Ales

Title: Black Lies
Author: Alessandra Torre
Genre: Erotic Romance
Releasing: August 25th
Price: $2.99 for the first week, $3.99 after that
Info: Standalone, no cliffhanger. Contains sexual content. 80,000 words. No preorder available.

Synopsis:
Brant: Became a tech billionaire by his twentieth birthday. Has been in a relationship with me for three years. Has proposed four times. Been rejected four times.
Lee: Cuts grass when he’s not banging housewives. Good with his hands, his mouth, and his cock. Has been pursued relentlessly by me for almost two years, whether he knows it or not.
I love two men. I want two men.
If you think you’ve heard this story before, trust me – you haven’t.

Good Reads Link:

Author Info:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review (Giveaway): Rake 's Redemption by Chantal Fernando

Review (Giveaway): Everywhere and Every Way by Jennifer Probst

Top Series To Catch Up On, Part 1