Blog Tour: Taz by Andrea Smith

Displaying taz cover.jpg
Blurb

Taz:
My life is finally perfect. My dreams have all come true. I'm where I want to be with the bureau; having the career I've been planning since I did my stint in the military. I'm married to the one and only woman I've ever loved; my heart beats for her alone. Together we've made beautiful babies that I adore. I'm thirty-three years old and I'm complete.
Then one day, it all changes. Slate recruits me for a temporary assignment that is underneath the radar for a reason. The bureau hasn't sanctioned it as a priority, but Slate feels it is because of who is involved: Sue Ellen Reynard. Yeah, remember her?
Lindsey:
Our lives were perfect. Taz and I had everything we'd ever hoped for: family, careers and an everlasting devotion to one another. Suddenly nothing is the same. In a single moment, my biggest fear is realized by one phone call from Slate: an 'agent is missing'.
My agent; my Taz . . . 
This is just the beginning of our long journey. Will things ever be the same again?
Displaying taz iit's live andrea.jpg
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/19ZM7LU

Review:
I just love reading about Taz. Taz is the ultimately Alpha men that all reader always melt when they read about him in the second book. Taz and Linsey gets another book that all fans are excited to read about their journey. There are some unsolved issues from the previously book that it will end the loose end in Taz. Taz has always been focus in his career that he may jeopardy his marriage. It is going to be a long journey for Taz because he will realize that his marriage is more important than his career. I truly appreciated Lindsey mature in this book because she is communicate more of her feelings now than before. I really love how Andrea Smith put the romantic scenes together. It was steamy yet passionate. A good read! *Four Star*




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: New York, Actually by Sarah Morgan

Top Series To Catch Up On, Part 1

Review (Giveaway): Rake 's Redemption by Chantal Fernando