Release Blitz( Q&A): Falling Under by Lauren Dane

FALLING UNDER by Lauren Dane (August 4, 2015; Forever Trade Paperback; Ink & Chrome #2)
Duke Bradshaw, co-owner of the Twisted Steel custom motorcycle and hot rod shop, may devote his days to chrome and leather, but his nights belong to Carmella. His sultry redheaded neighbor has a smile like an angel and a body built for sin, and for the past year both have dominated Duke's dreams. When a problem at Twisted Steel requires a fast fix, Duke sees his chance to finally make his fantasy a reality.

Ever since she first heard the low rumble of his engine, Carmella Rossi has wondered if Duke Bradshaw handles his women as expertly as he handles his bike. When he shows up at her door offering her a much-needed job at his shop, she gets her chance to find out. Beneath Duke's masterful touch, Carmella soon submits to a world of unimaginable pleasure.

But history has taught Carmella how bad a boy boy can be. If she doesn't put on the brakes fast, her hard-bodied heartbreaker could drive her right over the edge . . .

Review:
I just love Lauren Dane romance books so much! She always know how to write such addicting romance books that include the family. Lauren Dane definitely the best romance author to write incredible family romance story with the sweet loving stories. The Ink & Chrome series continue with Asa best friend, Duke, finding his own love story. Duke is a handsome yet Alpha men that every women wants a piece of him which includes the cute yet sexy neighbor, Carmella. Duke is definitely interested in his neighbor that he offer her a job at his shop in order to get more closer with her. Carmella is beautiful women that she is very intelligent that she has everything in order when she starts working at Duke shop. She is definitely attracted to him but does not want to jeopardy her job if things go south. However, their attraction is more intense that they cannot stop their selve from having hot and heavy sex. And their sex is off the chart. IT makes the read so much better with their passionate love scenes between them! But things will get complicated between them when some family drama comes between them. It does give a background for both of them in the story that the reader can understand how they form in their personality from their family hardship. Falling Under is great romance read with its sassy characters to its sexy love scenes to its loving romance! Five Stars!

Buy the book!

About the author:
The story goes like this: While on pregnancy bed rest, Lauren Dane had plenty of down time, so her husband took her comments about "giving that writing thing a serious go" to heart and brought home a secondhand laptop. She wrote her first book on it. Today, Lauren is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than 60 novels and novellas across several genres.

Social Media Links:

Abigail Books Addiction Q&A
When did you decide that you wanted to write amazing family romance series? 
 The very first book I ever wrote started the very first family centered romance series I ever wrote. I love to write family centered books, be that family biological or the group of friends you intentionally create family with.

A great way to learn a character is through the perspective of those closest to her or him and family is an excellent mirror to hold up because who else would you do so much for, or take so much from but those you love best? That fierce connection is something I revisit all the time because it’s important to me.

What inspire you to write wonderful yet addicting romance books?
The awesome thing about my job is that I get to make stuff up all day long! I have an outlet for all my kooky ideas. Which is great because I tend to find myself inspired to create by things I experience daily. I get ideas from travel, which is my favorite thing to do. I shamelessly eavesdrop when I’m in public and I’m constantly making up scenarios about everyone and everything I see.

How long does it take it write your addicting romance books?
Normally I’m a 4 book a year writer, but health issues have tripped me and my beleaguered schedule up for the last year or so. Thank goodness I have wonderful editors and publishers (and readers!!)

What inspire you to create sexy yet addicting characters?
Settings are fun and easy enough for me to create, but characters are another story. I have an idea for a character, a pale sort of outline and as I write, I get to know them and what drives them.

That they’re sexy is because it’s fun to write sexy characters! I think about what appeals to me and how to translate that emotion to characters who are very different and like different things than I do.

Oh and Tumblr. So much gorgeous ink, beards, muscles and bad boys and women on tumblr! I often scroll through (I follow hundreds of accounts across a huge spectrum of interest from architecture to menswear, travel, food, classic cars – all things I love to look at. I tuck away ideas and inspiration I find there weekly.

What are the future plans for An Ink & Chrome series?
After FALLING UNDER, the next book, COMING BACK, which is Mick, Jessilyn and Adam’s book, will release December 1.

I did have a conversation with my fabulous editor while I was at RWA and if all goes according to plan, there’ll be more set in this world to come!

Thanks for having me!
Lauren Dane


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review (Giveaway): Rake 's Redemption by Chantal Fernando

Review (Giveaway): Everywhere and Every Way by Jennifer Probst

Top Series To Catch Up On, Part 1