Review: Everything for Her by Alexa Riley

1216_97814880226613_EverythingForHer_Web-002.jpg (1675×2650)
USA TODAY bestselling author Alexa Riley's first full-length novel shows just what happens when a strong, possessive man finds the woman of his dreams.

I'll never forget the way she looked, so confident and sure of herself. I watched her from a distance. She wasn't ready for me yet. I didn't approach her and I didn't disturb her, but I never once took my eyes off her.
Mallory Sullivan is ready to start her new life. After graduating at the top of her class, she's landed one of the most coveted internships in the United States. Hard work and determination have gotten her to this moment of living the life she only dreamed of while growing up in foster care.
From the start, I knew that she would be my greatest achievement, so the day I let her go, I set down a path for her. A path to me.
She never expected Oz to be the greatest culmination of those dreams. But sometimes fate determines who you fall in love with. Who makes you lose control. Who owns your soul.
And then you realize it wasn't fate at all…
I've wanted to care for and protect her since the first moment I saw her. I've constructed everything in our lives so that at the perfect moment, I could have her, could give her the life she deserves.
The time has come.

Review:
Whoa, Alexa Riley has release a new book, Everything For Her, and it is HOT! Every reader will need to read it cause it is a fantastic romance story plus there are some hot steamy sex scenes too. 
Everything for Her is the first book in the series. It will tell Mallory and Oz love story. Mallory is starting off new in a new city and a new job since she graduated from college. While she is settling, she meets sexy man named Oz. And they definitely hit it off. They have hot and insane chemistry between each other that it will make you hot and bothered. But Oz is hiding something from her.
Oz is a nickname for Miles who owns the company that Mallory starting to work for. What Mallory does not know is Miles is obsessed with her. He is completely in love with her that he helped her receive help from the beginning. It may be little (or alot) crazy to do for someone. But Miles loves her so much that he will help her in anyway possible and make her realize that they are meant to be.
Everyone knows not all plans plan out which includes Miles plans for Mallory. They are going to face some rough patch but true love always conqueror. They will definitely work their things out but it will take a lot of communication and trust to do so.
Miles and Mallory are going to face challenges but they are definitely meant to be since they have the hots for each other. They have insane attraction that their scenes together are very hot and steamy that it will make blush. 
Everything for Her is a fantastic romance read that you will want to read all day since it has funny moments and sweet heartwarming moments too. Five Stars!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review (Giveaway): Rake 's Redemption by Chantal Fernando

Review (Giveaway): Everywhere and Every Way by Jennifer Probst

Review: A Better Man by Candis Terry